Life offers you challenges, heartbreaks, and hard times. Life keeps you running from one important and urgent task to another. Yeah, you got 99 problems.
Spending all your time and energy wrapped up in those 99 problems is the recipe for a hectic and unsatisfying life. The solution is to give. Give even when you’ve got 999 problems. Give BECAUSE you’ve got 999 problems.
But I’ve got 99 problems, what do I have to give?
Giving comes in all shapes and sizes. Here are a few ideas:
- Call your mother.
- Babysit your friend’s children.
- Invite a friend going through a tough time over for a cup of tea.
- Donate blood.
- Visit a senior center.
- Walk a shelter dog.
- Shovel a neighbors walk.
- Celebrate a co-workers achievement.
- Organize a neighborhood block party.
- Help your local veterans organization get their website launched.
And I’m just getting started. There are a million ways for you to give your time, money, talents, and attention.
Give, because you got 99 problems, but something to give ain’t one.