Giving has an exponential effect. 1 + 1 might equal 2 in math class. But in the real world, 1 + 1 is infinite. Giving the right gift at the right time to the right person can change them forever.
Examples of Life Changing Gifts
- Believing in a student’s talent and helping them believe it, too.
- Providing a family a place to stay when they’re going through a rough time.
- Funding a scholarship to help a future student afford to go to college.
What happens next?
- The student becomes a gifted writer whose stories entertain millions.
- The family gets back on their feet and starts a non-profit to help families find emergency shelter.
- The student goes on to start a company that employs hundreds or thousands of people.
Feel big. Give.
Sure, you can keep your gifts, your money, your time, your support to yourself and live an ordinary, flat, linear life.
Or you can give what you can and watch your gifts, your influence, and your impact on the world increase exponentially. Won’t that feel great?