Imagine the ideal world you’d like your children to grow up in. When your children have children and you are a proud grandparent or great grandparent, what kind of world do you want those children to have?
How would that world be different than it is today?
- Would education costs be lower?
- Would there be more justice for the poor?
- Would everyone have access to health care?
What cause do you want to get involved in so that your children and your children’s children have it better than you do today?
How would the world be the same?
- Would the water be clean?
- Would there be lots of biodiversity and open spaces?
- Would there be a vibrant intellectual community creating innovations in technology and science?
What cause do you want to get involved in to preserve for future generations?
Give, because you want your children to live in a beautiful and healthy world, and if you don’t fight for your children’s future, who will?