Do you have a cause you care about and an organization you’d like to support? We do, and we come together in a Change Gang to make a bigger impact than we could do alone. We contribute $25 and donate our pooled funds every three months to whatever non-profit most closely matches our interest.
May marks the second month in the cycle, so we are accepting nominations this month.
Here’s a brief description about how the process works:
- Review the last cycle and make adjustments and improvements to the process as necessary.
- Members nominate the organizations to be considered by the Gang to receive a donation.
- Members discuss and vote. The winning organization(s) receives the Gang’s pooled donations.
- The group structure helps the Gang make informed choices about where to donate money even though no individual member needs to spend a lot of time researching.
- The Gang makes a bigger impact on a charity because they donate more money as a group than they would as individuals.
- More fun donating money by sharing it with fun, friendly people who want to make the world a better place.
Do you have a cause you care about and an organization you’d like to support?