‘Twas the night before Christmas, when I said to my spouse,
“We’ve done too much again, just look at this house.
But we haven’t done enough this year to care
for those for whom Santa Clause will not be there.
Our children are nestled all snug in their beds,
But what of those kids with no roofs o’er their heads?
Charity requests are stacked high on our desk.
And the thought of them there is causing me stress.
There’s Heifer and Good Will and Green Peace and Red Cross
Or Kiva or St. Jude or Smile Train or Livestrong?
There’s too many choices, there’s too little time.
There’s now way to know the best use of our dime!”
My spouse drew me close and whispered to me,
“Of course, there is dear, but not under the tree.
The answer exists in an e-book online
And will answer your questions as it answered mine.
The Holiday Giving Survival Guide
* What to do instead of donating canned food!
* How to do better clothes and toy drives!
* How to create a Family Giving Plan!
* A 4 Level Charity Evaluation System you can use to quickly and confidently evaluate ANY charity.
* How to build your own donation team!
* Why you should ignore overhead ratios when evaluating a charity!
Click on the image or use this link to get your very own copy of the Holiday Giving Survival Guide!